1 Corinthians 13:4-7
4 Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud 5 or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. 6 It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. 7 Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.
20 You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good. He brought me to this position so I could save the lives of many people.
9 So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.
4 Whoever watches the wind will not plant;
whoever looks at the clouds will not reap.
5 As you do not know the path of the wind,
or how the body is formed[a] in a mother’s womb,
so you cannot understand the work of God,
the Maker of all things.
6 Sow your seed in the morning,
and at evening let your hands not be idle,
for you do not know which will succeed,
whether this or that,
or whether both will do equally well.
You are not a mistake, you are not an accident, you are a MASTERPIECE. The Word tells us that God knew us before we were even in our mother’s womb and He loved us then too. You are a MASTERPIECE hand crafted and put together by The Most High, The Creator of all things, GOD. When He put you together He made you in HIS image and in HIS likeness. You are unique, you are special, you are magnificent because you are made by God, and He has never and will never make a mistake. I say all of this because I need you ALL to understand just how special you are and understand that when God made you it was out of LOVE. I don’t care what your friend’s say, what your enemies and haters say, what even your family members say, you are a unique and special individual. No one on this entire planet has the exact same DNA, not even twins, that speaks to the care and the time that God took when He made each and every one of us, including YOU. So don’t you EVER feel less than, or as if there is something wrong with you or like you don’t measure up to the worlds standards. You are a MASTERPIECE. Also remember that above all things you are loved by your Father in Heaven and always will be. No matter how low you feel, no matter how alone in this world you feel, always know that GOD loves you and that He is there for you. God will never leave you, He will never divorce you, no matter how bad you mess up or even if you’ve turned your back on Him He will never turn his back on you. God is always waiting with open arms for His people to come to Him. When God made you, and gave you life the only thing He wanted in return was the life that He gave you, and your love. God loves you and He always will, so show God the same unconditional love that He has shown you your entire life. We show God that we love Him by obeying His commandments and showing love to others, that is how the world will know that we are His disciples. Cling to God, cling to His Word, and make a conscious effort every single day of your life to get closer to Him and to show Him the same unconditional love He has shown you. You are not a mistake, you are a MASTERPIECE, and you are forever loved!
Let me put the Word on it:
- Jeremiah 1:5 “I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.”
- Ephesians 2:10 For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.
- Luke 12: 6-7 6 “What is the price of five sparrows—two copper coins[a]? Yet God does not forget a single one of them. 7 And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.
- 1 John 5:3 Loving God means keeping his commandments, and his commandments are not burdensome.
- John 13:35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
- Genesis 1:27So God created human beings[a]in his own image. In the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
- Psalms 136:1 Give thanksto the Lord, for he is good.
His love endures forever.