Stop living by fear and start living by faith. A lot of us are stuck in life right now not knowing where to go and not moving forward in life and fulfilling our full potential because we are allowing fear to hold us back. STOP ALLOWING FEAR TO HOLD YOU BACK!! Put your faith in God, put your future in His hands so you can start moving forward in life. You’ve tried doing it on your own up to this point, take a chance and do it Gods way and allow Him to call the shots. WE put faith and hope and take chances on a lot of things and people in life… relationships, driving drunk, gambling…why not take a chance on GOD and put your faith in Him and allow Him to direct your path? We all need to realize that He knows the beginning and the end. We need to realize that He sees road blocks far ahead in life that we can’t see, and that He has had a plan for each and every one of us since before we were born, so let Him guide you through life. Before I realized all of this myself, I too was stuck and allowing my fear of failure and personal insecurities to hold me back in life. But as I have continued to grow in Christ and really started living for GOD, and studying His Word my faith has grown in Him. I’ve learned to put all of my situations in His hands and to just simply ask for HIM to guide my steps and to let HIS will be done in my life. That’s the key right there… to ask for HIS will to be done in everything that we do. When we ask for HIS will to be done that shows God we are submitting to Him and giving Him the reigns. If it’s in God’s hands then everything’s Gucci we have absolutely NOTHING to fear. I need you to understand GOD has great plans for YOUR future, bigger plans than you could ever imagine…He’s got blessings hanging off the tips of fingers just waitin’ to give them to you but He can’t give them to you until you start having faith in Him and line yourself up with Him and His Word and put Him FIRST in your life. Stop allowing fear to control you. Activate faith in God and not fear and take a chance with God and put your life and future in His hands. If it’s in His hands no wrong can come from it, only good. He will guide your steps and lead you in the right direction but you have to have faith and believe in Him and trust HIS plan, HIS will, and HIS timing. The only way to increase your faith and understand Gods plans for your life is by getting closer to Him every day. Start spending more time with God, through prayer, studying, and meditating on His Word both day AND night and actually doing what it says. Don’t give fear, or the devil another second of your life…get your relationship with Christ right TODAY so you can finally start moving forward in life and fulfilling your full potential. The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 2:9, However, as it is written:
“What no eye has seen,
what no ear has heard,
and what no human mind has conceived”[a]—
the things God has prepared for those who love him—
The time is NOW…you’ve got too much talent, too much to accomplish in life so don’t waste it by being scared and not having faith. God wants to feel your love and wants to be in a relationship with YOU so that you all can finally start moving forward together and so you can start doing your part to help better the Kingdom, and so He can bestow upon you all the blessings He’s had stored up for you for all these years. Shuuuu… I don’t know about YOU…but IM excited about your future.
Let me put some Word on it:
- James 1:17 Whatever is good and perfect comes down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens. He never changes or casts a shifting shadow.
- Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
- Philippians 4:6-7 6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
- 1 Peter 5:7 Let Him have all your worries and cares, for He is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you.
- Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.